Friday, January 8, 2010

Had ourselves a merry little Christmas...

"'Twas the night before Christmas..."


There was anticiaption....







...and a little excitement!








My favorite quotes from the kids this Christmas:







"Christmas is the BEST holiday of the year! And this is the best Christmas EVER!!" -Ben (8)




"I just knew Santa was bringing me a play kitchen but I didn't
tell myself because I wanted it to be a surprise!" -Alaina (3)


"Uhyuhyuhagldadada!" -Caleb (364 days)




 

And my personal favorite: "You'd better stop it or Santa will put you on the naughty list." -Alaina to Ben

"Santa is not even watching right now. He's still delivering presents. He won't be watching us again until January." -Ben to Alaina












Hope your days were merry, and bright!
Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. What cuties you have! (And clever ones at that -- what awesome quotes you got!) I think Ben looks kind of like my dad as a kid, especially the picture of him holding the present by the tree.

    That "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book is so cool! One of our friends has one, and I thought it was the best thing ever made! The holes are big enough to fit those little hands through. SO fun!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete